Friday, December 18, 2009

Physical Therapy Cover Letter Auto Accident Insurance Claim Game With The Adjuster..What Are The Ins-and-Outs?

Auto Accident Insurance Claim Game with the Adjuster..What are the Ins-and-Outs? - physical therapy cover letter

I am one years 25 years was a passenger in a car accident (that happens is that the driver of my vehicle was an uninsured motorist), a year ago on the freeway in California, the 2 LED fractures in the lumbar spine, a broken Wrist Union (scaphoid), which later exploded had the surgery in a 28mm screw and bone grafting small cracks on the top of my eye and above the chin implant the car window. PSurgeon had to go into broken glass and remove it. Who has recommended a large scar on his chin left 2inch uneven doctor that cosmetic surgery. I work with low income, that I won after an accident, so I lost nothing, expect wages. I have pictures of the car was in my face, and the emergency room. (The length of hospital stay was 6 days) and I go through a claim with my own insurance and must provide copies of all doctor visits, bills, send surgical centers, etc., can not bend, only 25% of wrist motion before it on wrist surgery and I am still involved with physical therapy. The cost for my medical bills Currenment is more than $ 60,000. I wonder what is the normal "pain and suffering" compensation would be at the wrists and whether they cover me back / in the future? All other areas that should be compensated? Do I need a lawyer to make sure I am adequately compensated and that takes into account future medical bills, or can I be my own use letter and continue without him? All other figures on the right path should I take this matter would be very grateful ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment