Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Picture Of A Ulcer On The Gums I Have A Single Ulcer Like Sore On The Outer Lip Of My Vagina. I Haven't Had Sex In Ten Months What Could It B?

I have a single ulcer like sore on the outer lip of my vagina. I haven't had sex in ten months what could it b? - picture of a ulcer on the gums

It is about 2.5 mm and dark blood at the edges. is the almost painfully sensitive to touch, but not during urination or anything else. This morning was just a red bump. I did not recover a little, but I left her alone most of the day. I sought the image of tons of pictures of herpes, but it's just painful and not like something like herpes.

6 comments:

kat said...

I am the razor. Are ingrown hairs. If I squeeze it white stuff comes very hard and finally hair. It hurts.

TexasRiv... said...

The images you see on the web are probably terrible case. What you describe sounds exactly like an ulcer of herpes simplex. They are not painful on contact with urine, but sensitive to touch, and look like an ulcer in the mouth of a person.

To consult on the safe side a doctor. You can use only a buffer for the test and see exactly what it is. And remember that people can transmit herpes, if not an active outbreak. So, just because you do not have (or have) a violation does not mean they can not transmit the disease.

LINDSEY S said...

It could be herpes, which is usually painful blisters or open sores such as paper and that hurt when touched. Herpes can anyone infected with treated differently, it may or not have all the classic symptoms of a first break point. Because everyone is different, try to find was an image that seems to break before his departure to a 1 in a shootout dollars.
If you really want to know, then you should have this pain test for herpes, even if it is a doctor.

J-Shwigg... said...

Herpes can hide in your body for 2 years. It could be a benign cyst or a button. Now go to the test, before sex. Most STDs can be 3 months in a test of what is now the best time for you to appear for a fact. Check with your local health department, because they may offer a free screening.

AshleyPo... said...

sounds like an infected cyst. I'm in the hospital for a week and had to throw cut an intrusion to me and had a visiting nurse come to my house twice a week to care for him who ..... very painful and even dangerous when they leave the meeting.

Judy D said...

Go to Web MD and give this describtion Help

Post a Comment