Sunday, January 24, 2010

Garden Vacuum I Have One Of Those "pop Up" Pools. I Need A GOOD Vacuum And Not The Chessy Garden Hose Set Up?

I have one of those "pop up" pools. I need a GOOD vacuum and not the chessy garden hose set up? - garden vacuum

I have an Intex Easy Set Pool. It's 16 "x 42" and pushes the pump 850 gallons per hour. The emptiness that accompanies the pool is a not-so-good attitude. Insert a hose and pressure hose pushes the waste into a small bag, it needs to be emptied. I would like is a good vacuum that I connect my pump and filter. Suggestions? I borrowed a vacuum cleaner hose and head with a friend, and it was a little work, but I think the hose was long. Who knows where I 15 can get up to 20 feet of pipe with a head, good vac?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Tony said...

Where can I go for supplies Chessy no pool? I know where to go ;-)

Tony said...

Where can I go for supplies Chessy no pool? I know where to go ;-)

krissyde... said...

I bought a great vacuum goods warehouse. They have a great sale now. I Wanda the Whale. She works hard and is like a Creepy crawlers at the bottom of the pool.

I do not know how to connect (I know, I'm embarrassed, but kind of new to the computer)
Enter "Water Gallery and see your site!

Good luck!

Post a Comment