Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vitiligo Concealer I Have Vitiligo On My Face And Hands, Does Anyone Know Of A Concealer That Doesn't Come Off?

I have vitiligo on my face and hands, does anyone know of a concealer that doesn't come off? - vitiligo concealer

Personally, I have not used, but I hear some rave reviews for COVERMARK. Not a concealer, but a camouflage cosmetics. In their long and cover up moles, beauty marks, even tattoos.

Make-Up Forever (which can be purchased at Sephora) has some sustained correction. It is .. a little expensive about $ 43, but I think that it remain. (I can even waterproof)

3 comments:

KLo said...

Dermablend! I also have vitiligo. Dermablend is possible in all shades. You can usually get you a free sample of www.skinstore.com that comes with the powder) (you must use powder to make the stay in cash. Also I have my hands in the summer when my Vitiligo is more noticeable.

More importantly, however, receive Elidel - is a prescription cream, which was originally developed for eczema. I used it for 2 years. The pigment in my face is gone! The pigment in the hands has become much better - it's just difficult b / c of washing hands frequently, etc.

Elidel has been a gift. It took about 4 months before they are completed, the small dots of pigment behind - and once started, not long at all points, not even to use on Dermablend more !!!!!! ! !

Danie H said...

Definitely Dermablend, but make sure that you are the loose powder that goes with it. Make a better quality, and you do not have to worry about dating. Catch it in most department stores in the fight against the make-up.

Sheena H said...

AMC Professional Line is probably the best choice. I do not know if you have to sell a license, however.

Many musicians who make-up scene (such as My Chemical Romance singer who paints his face white for concerts and movies) and use this line. If you can survive a theater in sweat, I'm sure it has extensive coverage of all days.

Post a Comment