Sunday, January 31, 2010

Periods Cm Starts CM During Early Pregnancy/ Before Period (cm= Cervical Mucus)?

CM during early pregnancy/ before period (cm= cervical mucus)? - periods cm starts

Usually 1 week before my period was not CM is present. Is it in this way for all women? I am TTC, should my period start today, and I meet pellet volumes of CM. Its just flows out directly. Is this a symptom of early pregnancy? Any thoughts are appreciated / expreience!
I take a pregnancy test. Blue dye (corresponding to the rapid response) and left negitive. Maybe too early.

3 comments:

Airam said...

CM increases in the first days of pregnancy. These are all signs of pregnancy early pregnancy. All women are not aware of.

Airam said...

CM increases in the first days of pregnancy. These are all signs of pregnancy early pregnancy. All women are not aware of.

CB said...

For some people it can be a good indicator that you are pregnant. It is different for everybody. It may even start a little shortly before AF. In my experience, the blue dye test is not correct, I think, pink dye tests, a pregnancy can be seen against the blue dye. I would try a test first responders. Good luck!

Post a Comment